For donation drop off or pick up please e-mail us at: [email protected].
A monetary donation in any amount. When you give your donation of even $1, it allows us to purchase desperately needed items for our kids at a bulk price. It also allows us to fund programs such as Housing Support, Send-A-Kid Home, Strive, College tuition, and numerous other programs we offer our kids. EVERY dollar goes directly to our kids, it is not used for overhead costs.
We also understand that many of you enjoy shopping, or may have contacts that can supply items. Below is a list of items that we need daily to operate our center. Everything makes a difference.
- Hot Meals for kids who come to our daily drop in center Mondays through Thursday.
- Office supplies, miscellaneous (example: markers for the kids to draw, arts and crafts supplies, paper, notebooks, pencils)
- North County Transit District “daily” bus passes for kids to get to job interviews, court and other appointments.
- Paper and Plastic ware: paper plates, forks, spoons and cups
- Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, and sanitizing wipes for cleaning.
- $5 Food Cards – to McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy’s and KFC. (these are all walking distance from the center)
- $25 Gift Cards – Wal-Mart, Target and Payless Shoes. These cards allow us to take the kids and purchase clothing for job interviews, new jobs and “rewards.” The Payless cards allow us to purchase shoes that fit our kid’s feet.
Hygiene Packs (In Small Zip Lock Bag)
- Small Shampoo/Conditioner (2 in 1)
- Small travel deodorant
- Tooth Paste/ Tooth Brush (Travel Size)
- Disposable Razor
- Small Bottles of Water
- Small Tubes of Lip Balm
- Small Tubes of Sun Screen
- Sewing Kits
Outreach Food Packets (Small Serving Sizes)
- One Napkin & Plastic Ware Packet
- Two Cartons Juice (small carton w/straw)
- One Granola Bar
- One Small (pop top) Pudding/Fruit Cup
- One Small Box of Raisins
- One Energy Bar
- One Small (pop top) Beanie Weenie / Spaghetti, etc.
- One Small Package of Chips
First Aid Kits (In Small Zip Lock Bag)
- 2 Small Band Aids
- 2 Large Band Aids
- 2 Alcohol/Benadine Prep Pads
- 2 Gauze Packs
- 1 Small First Aid Cream
Contact Us for more ways to help: [email protected].