Give at Work

Double Your Donation!

Many companies offer matching programs to encourage employees to contribute to charitable organizations. Some provide matching funds to support volunteer hours of their employees.

Most of these programs match contributions one to one – and some will even double or triple the amount of your gift!

Does your company match gifts to StandUp for Kids?

  • If you work for a small organization, you should check with your Human Resources department.
  • If you work for a large organization, please consult a directory like this one. If you do not find your employer through this search, please check with your company to see if it offers a matching gift program that will match your gift or volunteer hours to StandUp for Kids.
  • If you are a federal employee or retiree, you can give to us through our participation in the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC).

If your employer requires an Employer Identification Number (EIN), also known as a Federal Tax Identification Number, ours is 33-0414855.

You may send your completed matching gift form to [email protected] or mail it to StandUp for Kids, 200 Nelson Ferry Road, Suite B Decatur, GA 30030. 

Your personal gift and matched contribution will be credited to the national program’s general fund unless you designate a local program.

If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact [email protected].