In a nutshell
Building stable homes
Housing may include, but is not limited to, helping with the following:
- Assistance in locating and taking care of an apartment
- Life skills training, including the fundamentals of living alone and supporting one’s self
- Developing a follow-up plan after being placed in an independent living situation
- Weekly food baskets
- Counseling and moral support
- Referrals for medical and dental support
- Housing stipends
Where are our Housing programs?
11 locations: California (Oceanside, Orange County, San Diego, Silicon Valley), Georgia (Atlanta), Illinois (Chicago), Massachusetts (Worcester), Texas (Houston, San Antonio), Virginia (Hampton Roads), Washington (Kitsap County).