Thanks for a Great 2017, Orange County!
January 10 2018
Thank you for making 2017 yet another amazing year! You’ll be so proud of all we’ve accomplished together.
Because you care, here are some other major accomplishments from 2017 in our Orange County program:
- Supported over 350 un-duplicated youth
- Housed 105 un-duplicated youth
- Mentored 182 youth and young adults
- Provided nearly 3,000 instances of support
- Provided more than 2,500 meals
- Had a 39% increase in number of youth served 2017 vs. 2016
- Logged more than 6,200 hours serving our children!
- Provided services 5 nights a week
- Had 2 Outreach Centers Open 4 nights a week
- Formalized partnerships with CASA Youth Shelter, and HB Youth Shelter
Orange County's goal for 2018 is to keep overhead expenses well below the industry average while increasing services to homeless youth. Your continued support is vital so we can:
- Continue the StandUp For Kids Entrepreneur Program, teaching youth how to plan and execute opening their own business and creating self-sufficiency
- Continue our STEM programming in Anaheim, CA, teaching youth to love Science, Math, Engineering and Technology
- Increase the number of kids served by 40%
- Expand street outreach in two more cities Huntington Beach and Costa Mesa
- Launch an afterschool STEM program for homeless and at risk youth in Costa Mesa, CA
- Raise funds for our very own SUFK House of Hope that would have an outreach meeting space, office space for staff and volunteers, and 6 emergency shelter beds
StandUp For Kids - Orange County is stronger than ever because you, and other generous supporters just like you, donate time, resources, and talent in support of our important mission. Thank you for your faithful support of StandUp For Kids - Orange County!