In a nutshell
Space to thrive
The intent and purpose of our Outreach Centers are to provide safe and protective environments for homeless and at-risk youth. An Outreach Center helps provide the support network of basic human needs and development through educational programs, one-on-one counseling, and an ongoing atmosphere of hope and concern.
Outreach Center highlights:
- A safe environment to rest
- A safe place to make meaningful relationships with caring adults
- Referral services for available programs throughout the community
- Meals and snacks
- Hygiene products
- Job referral service
- Telephone message and mail service
- Housing support (and assistance with furnishing an apartment)
- Identification services (birth certificates, Social Security cards, etc.)
- Structured life-skills and other wellness activities
Where are our Outreach Centers?
10 locations: California (Oceanside, Orange County, San Diego, Silicon Valley), District of Columbia, Illinois (Chicago), Massachusetts (Worcester), Texas (Houston, San Antonio), Virginia (Hampton Roads).