Thank you for your continued support of StandUp for Kids – Worcester. At this current time our storage unit is full and as a result we are requesting only the items below.
If you wish to donate any of these items (or to enquire about other ways to help) please get in touch with us at [email protected] or call (508) 963-5576.
Worcester Summer Wish list:
- Gently used youth clothing in adult sizes – small, Med, Large. XL
- Tennis Shoes
- Flip Flops/Sandals
- Mini can openers
- Small flashlights
- Bug Spray
- Printer paper
- Envelopes and postage
- Packaged men and women underwear
- Can foods – Chef Boyardee, Spaghetti-O’s, soups
- Peanut butter and jelly in plastic containers
All foods (except fresh fruit) should be non-perishable and in plastic bottles or cans. (Please no glass containers.)
Monetary Donations can assist us in the following ways:
- The required fee for a Massachusetts State ID ($25)
- A one week supply of food bags
- Birth Certificates ($12 or $39 online)
To be distributed to the youth on the streets. Please include one item in each bag.
Please put items in a gallon zip lock bag with the date of the first item to expire or soonest best by date on the bag.
- Juice Box/Water
- Candy Bar
- Pudding/Fruit Cup (pop top)
- Cup of ravioli, spaghetti, etc. (pop top); or Bumblebee Chicken or Tuna Salad with Crackers
- Granola Bar
- Napkin and plastic ware
To be distributed to the youth on the streets. Please provide only travel sized items.
Hygiene kits can be put in sandwich or quart size zip lock bags.
- Feminine Products
- Hair Conditioner
- Mini-size Hand Sanitizer
- Mini-size Hand Soap (bottle)
- Mini-size Mouth Wash