Thank you for your continued support of StandUp for Kids - Silicon Valley. At this current time we are requesting only the items below. We are not taking any clothing donations at this time.
If you wish to donate any of these items (or to enquire about other ways to help) please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for days and times for donation drop off.
A monetary donation in any amount. When you give your donation of even $1, it allows us to purchase desperately needed items for our kids at a bulk price. It also allows us to fund programs such as our Outreach Center, Street Outreach, Housing Support, Send-A-Kid Home, and numerous other programs we offer our kids. EVERY dollar goes directly to supporting our kids as we are 100% all volunteer program.
We also understand that many of you enjoy shopping, or may have contacts that can supply items. Below is a list of items that we need daily to operate our Outreach Center, The Village. Everything makes a difference.
- Hot Meals for kids who come to our daily drop in center.
- Paper Plates and Cups (we do not use plastic at our center).
- Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, and sanitizing wipes for cleaning.
- $10 Food Cards - to McDonalds, Burger King, Subway, Starbucks, Jack in the Box and KFC.
- $25 Gift Cards - Wal-Mart, Target and Safeway.
- Full Size Shampoo/Conditioner
- Full Size Body wash
- Mini-size Hand Sanitizer
- Mini-size Mouth Wash
- Disposable Razor
- Small Tubes of Lip Balm
- Beef jerky
- Soft granola bars
- Cinnamon sugar graham crackers
- Peanut Butter crackers
- Pop Top Pudding/Fruit Cup
- Energy Bars
- Pop Top Stew, Raviolis, Soup, Chili
- Bumblebee Chicken or Tuna Salad with Crackers
- Small Packages of Chips
- Packaged Men Boxer Underwear (adult sizes M, L, XL, 2XL)
- Packaged Women Underwear (adult sizes S, M, L)
- Packaged Black socks (adult sizes only)
- Packaged White Crew Neck Men Tshirts (L, XL, 2XL)