For donation drop off or pick up please e-mail us at: [email protected].
Food & Beverages
All food items should be in small travel size (individually wrapped) containers.
- Snack food items (individually wrapped) such as trail mix, pretzels, peanut butter cracker sandwiches
- Nutrition bars, protein bars, granola bars
- Canned items that require no preparation such as mini pop-top tuna can
- Beef jerky, beef sticks
- Fruit snacks such as mini fruit cups, mini apple sauce, cups etc.
- Small size fruit juice boxes, sports drinks, bottled water
- Gallon-size zip-lock bags
Coupons & Gift Cards
- Coupons or gift cards from fast food restaurants like McDonald’s, Subway, Jack in the Box, etc.
- Prepaid phone cards
Clothing & Outdoor Gear
- New socks
- Protective clothing such as gloves, scarves, hats, rain wear
- New or gently used backpacks
- New blankets
- Rain tarps
Hygiene & Personal Care
All hygiene items should be in small travel size containers.
- Soap, shampoo, conditioner, lip balm, small lotions, deodorant
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash
- Pocket facial tissues, disposable razors, small combs/brushes, mini first-aid kits
- Feminine hygiene products, condoms
Contact Us for more ways to help: [email protected].