Mission and Vision
Ending the cycle of youth homelessness.
We do this in cities across America, one youth at a time.
We strive to build communities where all youth know care, feel loved and have a support system to help them move quickly from surviving to thriving.
- We believe in promoting a way of treating homeless youth that is unique and infectious.
- Our role is to be care advocates, not case managers; friends, not service providers; community organizers, not the sole source of respite.
- We treat each youth as an individual capable of making one’s own decisions.
- We provide all youth with voice and choice.
- We respect the individual diversity, beliefs and decisions of each youth.
- We possess integrity and commitment. We aim never to make a promise we cannot keep.
- We interact as role models.
- We find creative and frugal solutions to a wide range of individual and community needs.
- We forge connections and empower local communities and our nation to help homeless youth.
- We are humble about our roles as volunteers; tireless in our efforts to help youth in need; and dedicated to our mission and vision.