Check out our 2018 Annual Report here!
- Street Outreach
- Outreach Centers
- Apartment Support.
All of our programs have the overall goal of leading homeless youth to self-sufficiency and preventing at-risk youth from gang involvement, substance abuse, teen pregnancy, and dropping out of high school.
Thank you for making 2018 yet another amazing year!
You’ll be so proud of all we’ve accomplished together.
Because you care, here are some other major accomplishments from 2018:
- Over 477 un-duplicated youth were helped!
- Provided 2,065 nights of shelter
- Mentored 127 youth 18-24 and 145 youth 12-17 youth
- Provided over 6,300 instances of support
- Provided nearly 3,400 meals
- Had a 35% increase in number of youth served 2018 vs. 2017
- Our Street Outreach Program had an 82% success rate transitioning youth to self sufficiency
- Logged more than 4,300 hours serving our children!
- Provided services 5 nights a week
- Had 2 Outreach Centers Open 4 nights a week
- Formalized partnerships Saddleback College
- Launched our first Community College Mentoring Program
Our goal for 2019 is to keep overhead expenses well below the industry average while increasing services to homeless youth. Your continued support is vital so we can:
- Continue the SUFK Entrepreneur Incubator in Magnolia High School teaching youth how to plan and execute opening their own business creating self-sufficiency.
- Continue our STEM programming in Anaheim, CA - teaching youth to love Science, Math, Engineering and Technology.
- Increase the number of kids served by 35%
- Expand street outreach in two more cities Huntington Beach and Costa Mesa
- Launch our High School Mentoring Program in Huntington Beach and Irvine School Districts
- Launch our Grand Opening for the Center of Hope in March.
StandUp for Kids - Orange County is stronger than ever because you, and other generous supporters just like you, donate time, resources, and talent in support of our important mission. Thank you for your faithful support of StandUp for Kids - Orange County!
If you are experiencing homelessness in the Orange County area and are between the ages of 12 and 24, please call our hotline at (714) 356-5437