For donation drop off or pick up please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us purchase what is most needed! You can donate online here.
- Individual cereal boxes
- Variety bag of instant oatmeal
- Granola bars
- Fruit cups and/or pudding cups
- Individual boxed juices (pouch juices can break and ruin the rest of the food)
- Cup of Noodles (beef or chicken)
- Austin crackers (peanut butter, cheese)
- Fruit snacks
- Pull top soups, spaghetti, ravioli, mac & cheese etc. (most kids don't have can openers)
- Rice Krispie Treats
- Spoons wrapped in a napkin
- Gallon Ziploc bags
Each bag contains 1 of these items to give to our homeless and at-risk youths. It’s a complete day of food. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, along with a couple of snacks.
Thank You for helping us let our homeless and at-risk youths know they are not alone, OUR COMMUNITY CARES!
Please drop off your donations at Edward Jones Office, Joe Kochera~FA,
9951 Mickelberry Road, Suite 225, Silverdale WA
- Small packs of Kleenex
- Travel-sized toothpaste
- Pocket combs
New or Used
- Hooded sweat shirts and jackets
- Clear, plastic ponchos
- Foil blankets
- Thermal underwear
- Sleeping bags
- Small tarps
- Bus tokens
- Fast food coupons
- Gas coupons
- Phone cards
www.standupforkids.org/kitsapcounty to donate or a check can be made payable to:
StandUp for Kids
P.O. Box 1897
Silverdale WA 98383
"If not now, when? If not you, who?"