National Homeless Youth Awareness Month
November is National Homeless Youth Awareness Month. This year we've set up a GoFundMe account to raise money to go towards items we give out to our youth. Please take a moment to check out our campaign at https://www.gofundme.com/standup-for-kids-kitsap-county
Thank you for all that you do!
In 2016, we earned $666.13 just because our supporters linked their Fred Meyer Rewards Cards to StandUp For Kids - Kitsap County!
You can help us earn even more in 2017!
With the return of Community Rewards, Fred Meyer is donating $2.6 million this year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. If you have already linked your card, thank you! If not, here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to StandUp For Kids – Kitsap County at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
- You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number: 85893
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping StandUp For Kids - Kitsap County earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.