StandUp and Move!
StandUp and Move was our 3rd annual virtual event to bring together supporters and advocates all over the country to walk, run, bike, wheel, skate, dance, and move their way toward an end to youth homelessness. This event is a chance to bring all our chapters and supporters of homeless youth together so we can celebrate our 32-year history of saving lives and giving youth second chances. In three years, our event has attracted 557 participants, 814 donors, 33 sponsors, and raised almost $170,000! Thank you!
Today, thanks to you, StandUp for Kids is able to face the critical issue of youth homelessness a little bit stronger. You are making a huge difference in the lives of homeless youth who are counting on your support like never before!
Thank you to our 2022 sponsors!
Our sponsorship packages offer businesses, clubs, and individuals an opportunity to gain exposure as outstanding members and supporters of StandUp and Move. Your sponsorship funds will go to support our mission to end the cycle of youth homelessness in communities across the country. Some sponsorship levels also come with complimentary event registrations. We would love to have your company field a team to move with us!
Please direct any questions or sponsorship interest to [email protected]. We will be highlighting all of our amazing event sponsors in this space!
About the event
The work we do to help homeless youth across the country get back on their feet would not be possible without amazing volunteers and supporters like you. It’s because of your dedication that we have a 32-year history as a nationally-recognized organization fighting to end youth homelessness. To show our thanks, we created a virtual event to unite us all together in a safe, healthy way for an important cause.
Registration is now closed.
As a participant, you have LOTS of ways to customize your experience when registering:
- You choose how you want to MOVE! Will you walk, run, bike, wheel, or just cheer others on?
- You choose where and when to MOVE! You pick any time during our virtual event weekend, Thursday, September 1 through Monday, September 5, 2022. Then move outdoors or inside - wherever you felt safest and most comfortable.
- You choose how you want to support StandUp for Kids! You can assign the proceeds from your $45 registration fee to our national organization where it will strengthen areas of greatest need. OR, you can support youth in your own community by selecting one of our participating local chapters where we are engaged in life-changing work every day with homeless youth.
- You will receive some great swag! Once you register, you will get a StandUp and Move race bib and commemorative event t-shirt. And, if you’re a competitive runner, you can keep track of your time to be eligible for a speed medal. This is an unbeatable package.
- You can sign up more than one person at a time! Make it a family or friendship event focused on healthy lifestyles AND giving back.
- You choose the impact you want to have. Ask your friends and family to donate to the cause and cheer you on through their support. In fact, all registrants will be able to personalize and advertise their individual StandUp and Move pages if they want, and top fundraisers will receive prizes and medals!
- You, most importantly, will take action to help end the cycle of youth homelessness.
Thank you for all YOU do to make futures brighter for homeless youth, and for fueling StandUp for Kids over the past 32 years to do just that in communities across the country.
You can catch the pictures of all the fun across the country through our event hashtag #StandUpandMoveforKids and by making sure you are following us on: