The work we do to help homeless youth across the country get back on their feet would not be possible without amazing volunteers and supporters like you. It’s because of your dedication that we have a 30-year history as a nationally-recognized organization fighting to end youth homelessness. To show our thanks, we’ve created a virtual run/walk/bike event that will unite us all together in a safe, healthy way for an important cause.
Register or donate today to our first ever virtual nationwide event, StandUp and MOVE, taking place across the country October 8 through 12, 2020.
Register to MOVE!
This virtual event is like no other. You will have LOTS of ways to customize your experience when you register to participate:
- You choose the distance you want to MOVE! Will it be 1 mile, 5K, 10K, or a half-marathon distance?
- You choose how you want to MOVE! Will you walk, run, bike, wheel, or just cheer others on?
- You choose where and when to MOVE! Pick any time during our virtual event weekend, Thursday, October 8 through Monday, October 12, 2020. Then move outdoors or inside - wherever you feel safest and most comfortable.
- You choose how you want to support StandUp for Kids! You can assign the proceeds from your $45 registration fee to our national organization where it will strengthen areas of greatest need. OR, you can support youth in your own community by selecting one of 16 participating local chapters where we are engaged in life-changing work every day with homeless youth.
- You will receive some great swag! Once you register, you can expect a StandUp and MOVE race bib, commemorative cloth face mask with our logo, and a durable sticker. Plus, you’ll get a performance t-shirt designed by one of our youth in the mail after the event weekend. And if you’re a competitive runner, you can keep track of your time to be eligible for a speed medal. This is an unbeatable package.
- You can sign up more than one person at a time! Go ahead and make it a family or friendship event focused on healthy lifestyles AND giving back.
- You get to choose the impact you want to have. You can get friends and family to donate to the cause and cheer you on through their support. In fact, all registrants will be able to personalize and advertise their individual StandUp and MOVE pages if they want, and top fundraisers will receive prizes and medals!
Finally, and most importantly, when you sign up, YOU are making a huge difference in the lives of homeless youth who are counting on your support during this pandemic like never before.
We hope YOU will join us in this fight to end the cycle of youth homelessness.
Donate to the event or to a participant
As a donor to our non-profit organization, your donations are tax deductible. You can choose to donate by selecting one of our teams, which include 16 of our amazing chapters in local communities across the country, as well as the Nationwide organization (where your dollars will be put to areas of greatest need. Once you select a team, you then have the option to select an individual participant's pledge page within that team. Your contribution will fund life-saving and life-changing programs for homeless youth from the ages of 12 to 24 across the country. All youth deserve bright futures, and your generosity helps make that happen.
We have great sponsorship packages available, giving your business terrific visibility through press, social media, participant t-shirts, and more! Do you care about youth in your community? Are you seeking to making a difference on homelessness? Are you hoping to connect with a healthy and active cause and gain significant exposure?
If yes to any othe above, view our sponsorship packet and choose a sponsor level that works for you!
Please direct any questions or sponsorship interest to EddyA@standupforkids.org.