OC Monthly Giving
Become a Champion for Youth Today!
Our Champion's for Youth Monthly Giving program is an exclusive community of like-minded individuals who want to make their local community a better place to live by helping those that need help the most: the at-risk and homeless youth.
Help end youth homelessness for the 31,000 at-risk and homeless youth aged 12-24 in Orange County.
Our program has a track record of keeping youth off of the streets with an 90% success rate in 2020. With your monthly commitment, you will help our mission to end the cycle of youth homelessness in Orange County. Help us meet this urgent need and improve the lives of our kids who are suffering with a sustainable, long-term plan.
As part of this community you will receive:
- A thank you pack with a StandUp for Kids photo and frame
- A quarterly print newsletter to keep you in the know on how we're progressing.
- A quarterly exclusive call with our chapter leadership to get program updates and ask questions.
- A yearly "virtual lunch" opportunity where you'll get introduced to some of the youth that you are supporting.
- You will be part of the solution to end youth homelessness.