Become a HERO To Homeless Youth TODAY!
Our Hero To Homeless Youth Monthly Giving program is an exclusive community of like-minded individuals who want to make their local community a better place to live by helping those that need help the most: the at-risk and homeless youth.
Help us to fight for the thousands of homeless youth (aged 12-24) in Silicon Valley who are sleeping on the streets on any given day. It's NOT their choice!
Everyone can make a difference. You are important in our mission to end youth homelessness by not only supporting homeless youth on a daily basis, but also to ensure that they stay off the streets, finish school, find and keep a job - all while having their bellies fed, wearing clean clothes, and enjoying a hot shower in our outreach center, The Village. Let's stand shoulder to shoulder with many other supporters and let's show homeless youth that we Stand Up for them.
With your monthly commitment, you will help support the weakest population in our community - kids, teenagers and young adults.
As part of this community you will receive:
- A thank you pack with a StandUp for Kids certificate for being a “Hero To Homeless Youth''.
- A package of wildflower seeds, because YOU help homeless kids GROW.
- A key chain, made by our youth, because YOU help them to open their own door in the future.
- A quarterly newsletter to keep you knowledgeable on how we're progressing.
- A yearly and personal "anniversary card" on the day you have started giving.
- You will be part of the solution to end youth homelessness.
With the boost from your tax-deductible membership gift, we can achieve critical goals like ensuring to keep the doors of our outreach center, The Village open 5 days a week. Please remember, StandUp for Kids-Silicon Valley is a nonprofit organization, 100% run by volunteers.